Tuesday, February 15, 2011

East Coast Tour Update

I've been on the east coast for 8 days now and what an 8 days it has been!  Zane and I had incredible success selling the Samudra superfood line, receiving orders of $1000 or more from every single store we set foot in!  Then we had a booth at a David Wolfe evening event in Brisbane followed by a whole day workshop the next day.  We picked up a Vitamix in Brisbane which we're traveling with, so I've been able to have absurdly pleasing blended drinksThen we drove two hours south to Byron Bay, where we scored fun waves in the most crystal clear light blue amazing water with baby dolphins cruising through the line up before going to that day's David Wolfe talk in Byron.  Byron is amazing!  The people are beautiful, all super-fit and the average level of consciousness there is very high.  The weather is warm and tropical and reminded me a lot of Costa Rica.  I can definitely see myself returning there in the future for an extended stay.  Then it was time to move on- an 11 hour drive down through torrential rain which rivaled the craziest Costa Rican rains I have ever experienced back down to Sydney.  The tour continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment