Friday, March 30, 2012

Bhakti inside me!


Thursday, after another trip back up to the spring water temple to fill up my bottles, I met up with some old friends for dinner who I had first met in Bali last year.  It made me so happy to finally see them again- we have all traveled to far corners of the world since our last meeting, bringing so many stories to our reunion.  They are the kind of people who are right on my level, we understand each other perfectly without even having to say anything.  Their positivity and love is contagious!

            Then we went to kirtan with the legendary Dave Stringer at Bali Spirit Festival.  The venue was an incredible traditional Balinese structure in the middle of the jungle filled with hundreds of people.  The best way I can summarize what happened is to simply say that this took my life experience to the next level!  I’ve taken supreme joy in devotional chanting since before I was even born (Thanks mom!) and to this day, I live for it!  And last night, with the combination of the Bali energy, the great crowd, and everything else, I had such a deep and profound experience, taking me to a level of bliss and ecstasy higher than I had ever experienced.  I could physically feel the energy pulsing through my head and heart filling and flowing throughout my entire being.  I love life! This is the best life ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment