Sunday, December 19, 2010

Chocolate is better than money

As I sit in the Sydney airport awaiting the second flight of my trip to Perth, I'm realizing that all nations should abandon their currencies and just use chocolate!  Being the chocolate lover that I am, I made tons of superfood chocolates to bring on the 16 hour flight from LA to Sydney and distributed them to the whole crew and use a few to trade my middle seat for a convenient aisle seat.  I had easy access to the aisle to do yoga as I pleased and the plane crew loved me!  (I didn't tell them until afterward that it was completely healthy superfood chocolate with medicinal herbs- they couldn't believe that something so healthy could be so delicious) Think about it- sometimes you can persuade people to do things or trade material items for money, but the bargaining power of chocolate is infinitely greater!  If only I had brought enough chocolate to trade for a car here!  Looks like I'll have to stick to travelers checks until I can make some more chocolate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment