Monday, January 17, 2011

Cave Music

Last night after a long and exciting day at work, I had an experience that could only ever happen in Western Australia.  After watching an amazing sunset over the ocean from atop a mountain, I had the great pleasure of attending a concert of a brilliant band from San Francisco inside a 40 foot tall cave!  Alas, I managed to forget my video camera on this occasion, so words will have to suffice to describe this incredible experience.  The band played one great song after another, the sound vibrating throughout the lit cave, creating quite a surreal experience.  They played on for hours and hours and it just got better and better.  Today is another big work day for me, I'm working on lots of really exciting projects and staying directly in line with my purpose, which is such a great feeling.  Wishing everyone the best day ever from down under!

No comments:

Post a Comment