Friday, January 28, 2011

Cyclone on the way!

Today is super hot and humid (even more intense than Costa Rica, which is extremely humid during the wet season)  with a category one cyclone headed right towards Dunsborough, expected to hit early tomorrow morning with 70+ mph winds and "heaps" of rain!  On the bright side (not that I'm looking at the cyclone as having any dark side, I'm super excited for this gnarly weather!) the cyclone is also supposed to bring epic surf!

It has also been a great day in the kitchen- I've been working with Samudra head chef Brendon to perfect my Superhero Chocolate Chia Mousse recipe and after several attempts and adjustments, he gave his stamp of approval!  Also, today is my friend Claire's birthday, so Nikki, Zephyr, Cat, and I made her an amazing strawberry coconut cheesecake... its in the freezer getting hard right now, but I snuck a little taste before we put it in and it was incredible!  Time to run across the street for a swim in the ocean, then its birthday party time!  (Stay tuned for what could potentially be some epic storm video footage!)

No comments:

Post a Comment